Friday, September 16, 2011

mosaic muse {faces}

Today we're wrapping up latest theme, on faces. Thank you for all your contributions to the flickr pool. I have had such fun making a mosaic from your pictures, just looking through them all. I've enjoyed your funny faces, your smiling faces, your scowling faces, your pet faces, your serious faces, your faces in black and white, your faces in colour.


1. being three, 2. Emma Maniac, 3. Silly Static, 4. seastar, 5. Forgive me but I can't forget you,, 6. Gracie, 7. No cape here, 8. me on the windy beach 4pm, 9. worry, 10. Joe's Curl, 11. My girl..., 12. "We make our own truths and lies....Truths are often lies and lies truths...", 13. Catherine, 14. Chewie, 15. . Smokey, 16. my girl

I'm sure you have more faces to share with us. Please link up with your face pictures using the linky tool below and make sure you add our mosaic muse button to your posts to show you're part of the community. The link will be open from now until Sunday evening. Then on Monday we'll be announcing the next theme, so stay tuned!

kirstin of fleeting moments.





Mosaic Muse
 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful faces, each and every one!

Unknown said...

love all these shots, all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my 'me on the windy beach' photograph! So many amazing faces here! Simply lovely!

Rebecka Bjurmell said...

Oh thank you for featuring my face!

jordan said...

beautiful, thank you!

Ashley Sisk said...

These faces are so awesome - I need to find some to link up from my vacation.

Jessica Vescera said...

Thank you for choosing Joe's Curl for your Mosaic. It came beautiful with so many beautiful and fun faces.

Holly ~ Soupatraveler said...

love all these faces, and the furry ones are so cute!!!!

GailO said...

Sweet sweet faces all!

esra said...

beautiful faces...

journeyswithasimplegirl said...

thank you for the inspiration...xoxo!

debbie said...

these make a really compelling mosaic
my eyes can't decide which face to focus on first!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!