Friday, April 22, 2011

love letter


Dear Spring,
I awaited you patiently and now that you are here I couldn't be more grateful for all the barbecue times,
the summer nights outside, the sun warming my skin, hanging out with friends and dogs and so much more.
I am grateful for all of this and I couldn't live without you. But dear spring, could you come earlier next time?!
Tolly P. and I are sending you the sun today, to all who are still in dreary weather.

See you in 9 days,

Love,
Suki of sukiphotographyblog

{spring sunset}
{spring sunset} by Tolly P.

6 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

So pretty Sandra! Hello lovely Spring!

Kirstin said...

Oh hello Spring! Lovely to see you again! Gorgeous post, Suki.

alicia said...

Lovely love letter. Maybe this is what I need to do to make spring come. Haven't tried this one yet. Great pics.

A Rosy Note said...

Beautiful photos! I'm still waiting for spring to arrive.

~Tricia

Kathy said...

i knew the sun was out there somewhere--beautiful images.

urban muser said...

oh please, sign my name to this letter too :)

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!