Monday, May 23, 2011

safety in numbers



All week I have been looking for shapes everywhere. But it wasn't until I visited the sweet shop that I realised I had been looking for single circles, isolated squares and solitary triangles. And then I suddenly noticed, as I was buying some sweets, that I was standing in a room full of all of these different shapes; each contained in a separate jar. And edible to boot!

Even though I couldn't resist the shape of the Sprogs, I'm not sure I'd like to eat them. They look like they might contain liquorice. And while I like a little liquorice, I'm not keen on that crunchy coating.

Runner Girl 44 took a picture of some straws. Stacked in a jar and all packed tightly together they take on totally different feel! Or as she puts it, Imperfectly Perfect.

See you next time for some self portraits!

kirstin of fleeting moments.

Imperfectly Perfect
imperfectly perfect by runner girl 44

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a treat! Thank you! : )

Ashley Sisk said...

I really like that - and now I'm hungry. Great pairing.

Steph said...

Nice - very colorful! I want one of those candies now...And I could use a big fat blue straw for a root beer float. I haven't had one of those in years.

aviary images said...

love all of those wonderful colors in both of them.

Anna said...

Creative shape sharing here :) Thanks!!!

urban muser said...

I don't think I've ever heard of sprogs before. Cool shots!

Anika said...

Cool shots!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!