Monday, April 18, 2011

playful patterns


There is a great little park by my home with a really cool brick road.  When you stand above it gives a great illusion of stacking cubes. My kids love to run and play along it and I of course love taking pictures of them on it :) 

I love this image by spanish moss of her daughter playing on the floor lights at a museum, the light and contrast of the shoes are wonderful!

I hope you have a happy playful day!
April of April Newman Photography

My Job
my job by spanish moss

7 comments:

urban muser said...

i love these images april! a great interpretation of the theme.

alicia said...

Very fun. Now I'm going to be pay better attention to patterns.

Megan Belcher said...

Awesome! The cube picture reminds me of the giant structure at EPCOT in Disney World :)

Jamie said...

What great shots!

GailO said...

I am enjoying and being inspired by all the pattern photos this week...I don't pay enough attention to it!

Kirstin said...

These are wonderful April! What a great perspective.

True*Lu said...

Looks like she landed in an MC Escher drawing. Cool, April.

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!