Saturday, September 4, 2010

mosey - what's in your bag

mosey

Most of my photos are taken with the Panasonic Lumix GF1, 20mm pancake lens.

...and very occasionally with my hubby's beauteous Canon 5D Mark II.

...and once in a while, my Motorola RAZR.

I do covet a larger format camera for my very own, but the GF1 suits my on-the-go lifestyle.  Photography is a means to tell a story and the tool itself is just a tool.

That said, one of these days I'm gonna have me a big ol' Canon (love Nikon, but want to share my hubby's sweeeeet lenses).  I use Photoshop for editing.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Yay! Micro 4/3! My husband sold his Leicas to buy one of these and he raves about it all the time...

knitalatte said...

Beautiful light.

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!