Friday, February 17, 2012

mosaic muse {words}


1. focus, 2. life is good, 3. Live, 4. how to brighten your day..., 5. Why yes! I am! {019/366}, 6. i will., 7. reflection, 8. At the Corner of Happy and Peace, 9. Shine., 10. 2012's fortune, 11. may peace prevail on earth!, 12. "...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria, 13. P.S. I love you, 14. Untitled, 15. 35/366 it's up to you, 16. Hope is Beautiful 3

Looking through the Mortal Muses pool for words, I was inspired by all of the positive messages to be found!  I'm an optimist, so I believe when you are looking for the positive, you find it. I hope today's mosaic lifts you up with these encouraging messages from the universe. 

Have you found any new ones? Add them to the muse mosaic by sharing your "words" images in the link up below. 



Mosaic Muse

18 comments:

Gilly said...

Fantastic mosaic, Kat. All great images, but putting them together like this definitely proves the maxim that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Anna said...

Love this wonderful riot of words, Kat! This has been a fun theme, revealing the power of words in our everyday lives.

Anonymous said...

Great mosaic!

Bo Mackison said...

Love seeing the mosaic. A note about the street sign I photographed. There is a village in Wisconsin and nearly half the streets are named similarly. So one can live at the corner of Friendship and Wisdom, or Judgment and Truth. I had a great time trying to take photos at every street sign combination!

gina said...

I love how you put together this mosaic, Kat! Wonderful messages!

Unknown said...

I love the all the positivity to be found in your mosaic and all around us if we look!! Beautiful collection Kat and thank you so much for including mine!

jennifée said...

Several of these really made me smile - thanks for sharing them :)

mosey (kim) said...

What a great collection, Kat, such a great way to wrap up the theme. Thank you for including mine! x

Simon said...

All those positives are wonderful...and I love images with text. Great montage.

Staci Kennelly said...

Thank you so much for including me! These are lovely!

Libertad said...

What a great mosaic, just so lovely! Thank you very much for including my photo! :)

Libertad said...

What a great mosaic, just so lovely! Thank you very much for including my photo! :)

Holly ~ Soupatraveler said...

fantastic mosaic kat! there are so many awesome shots up there that i can't believe it missed!

urban muser said...

kat i love this collection of inspiration. it gave me just the pick-me-up i needed today!

Juliana said...

Such an inspiring mosaic, Kat! Thank you for including my photo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me Kat! x

Lori said...

I'm in love. I am seeker of messages from the universe as I believe they manifest in unique ways and that we just need to be open to receiving them. LOVE!!!

Barbara said...

thank you for including my photo! i love this collage of inspiring words/photos. so good!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!