Tuesday, July 5, 2011

our summer feet


They float in pools and squish in the rough sand.  They glide across the green grass and flit quickly over steaming hot concrete in the late afternoon.  They walk among our gardens and carry us around new and exciting places when we travel on summer vacation.  They take us out for a run around the park or a slow stroll on a warm evening. Our feet are always there, every time we look down.

My photos above are from my recent vacation in and around Portland, Maine, and these wonderful images below are courtesy of Cosi!, FeeMail, and *emeraldgirl*.

Where have your feet been standing (or kicking back) so far this summer?

~christy of urban muser


11 comments:

Fee ist mein Name said...

Oh wow, thanks for choosing my picture :)!

Anika said...

Love the stories these shots tell!

Anonymous said...

thank you for including my feet :)
Claudia (aka Cosi!)

tammy lee said...

Fun post and great little piggies. :)

gina said...

Love this theme, Christy! Going barefoot is one of my favorite parts of summer!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nothing say summer like a feet shot. Love it!

Kirstin said...

What fun!
I love feet shots!

patty said...

great fun...
my feet hold me up and push me forward; get tickled with love and comfort me with s t r e t c h e s; kick me in gear when i want to give up and always remember their way home.
xo

blue elephant photography said...

those shots are so much fun! love it!

Anna said...

Summer feet fun!!! Mine have taken me along Lakeshore Drive, in the woods, and to my kayak - where they get to rest while arms and a paddle take them floating along :)

Maureen said...

Oh, yes. I live for flip-flop days!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!