Sunday, February 6, 2011

and the next theme is... street scenes

flutter
flutter by urban muser

Street Scenes... It is the hustle and bustle of the inner city, moments along a quiet country lane, or sidewalks in suburbia. We are looking for photos that capture life from your streets. 

Tomorrow morning, we start musing on Evidence of Love. It is going to be a very special nine days as we "share the love." As a way to further build the Muse community. We will be turning over our muse days to those we love... our beloved friends and followers. We have selected nine wonderful guest muses.  They will be musing on love and selecting companion photos from the flickr pool. 

This "sharing the love" idea is very important to me and an integral part of my 2011 one word choice... purpose.  Online collaboratives, such as the Mortal Muses, are my passion. Each day, I try to make my journey online a way to support all the talented women that I have met over the past year... photographers, artists, writers, and dreamers. I love these groups of women that have come together to inspire and support each other.  We are much more than our individual talents. Together, we are a community.

Make sure to visit each day and give them your support. Stay sweet and have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

♥ tammy lee of bliss and folly

...      {day 82}
{day 82} by Suki_Photography

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm so excited that we're sharing the love - it's going to be great and just continue to build our community. In the meantime, I need to do some street shooting!

urban muser said...

I am happy we are sharing the love this week, and even more excited to shoot some more street scenes. I didn't know you were going to use my photo, it was a nice surprise to see it there :)

Unknown said...

Street shooting is one of my favorite things! Can't wait to see it : )

Karin van Dam said...

I have been thinking about going into the streets with my camera more often. So thanks for the kick in the butt, very inspiring ;-) I can't wait to start shooting some pictures!

Anna said...

Sharing the love, another great idea! I love the quality of work and insights presented on your site.

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!