Friday, December 17, 2010

9 muses musing - BELLS

silver bells 346/365
silver bells by jan@twoscoopz

“Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols.”

Thomas Mann



I am giving away this bracelet today by Mandy Crandell.
It is handcrafted. The word Love written on a small scrap of plastic.

I look forward to seeing your submissions for the prompt: BELLS.
Please link your blog or flickr url in the link provided below.

Your creative holiday prompt for tomorrow is: JOURNEY.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

♥ suki

16 comments:

Robin said...

oh this is beautiful. I love those little bells that are everywhere at Christmas time and you've shown the magic in your photo...
xo
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

blue elephant photography said...

wow i love this bell photo! that giveaway is so cute!

Jan said...

awww!!! Thank you Suki!
Now I need to hunt for another bell. LOL!!!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful picture! I love bells and just happend to take a few pics the other day of bells, yay!

Simply Stated ~ Rebecca said...

So beautiful

Marie Rush said...

I absolutely LOVE this... so serene, yet powerful...

Barbara said...

So full of magic!

tara said...

i love the sweetness of this shot.

Lizzi said...

Beautiful! I love how the bell shimmers.

Angie Willis said...

That's a really pretty bell. And the pink reflections make it look so delicate!

Joanna said...

Beautiful reflection of pink.

Rosie said...

This is such a gorgeous photo - I love it!

Kirstin Mckee said...

What beautiful toning. love all the link pics too.

*megula* said...

Jan, that is gorgeous!

breezelife said...

Well, it's getting late and it looks like I'm not going to get a bell shot done today! I absolutely love Jan's photo chosen as the main photo for this post.

Marie said...

Oh--I missed this one--but I'll be back on track now that I don't have to work until Jan 3rd! Whoooohoooo!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!