Tuesday, August 3, 2010

keep your cool


Before I start my post, I want to say an HUGE Thank You to Tammy for starting this fun, exciting, and challenging exercise in creativity. Watching others spread their creative wings is so close to my heart. I am so honored and humbled to be asked to be a muse with these 8 other incredibly talented women.

Like many of you, my summer revolves around keeping my kids cool and active at the same time. It sure is hard to fall asleep at 9pm when the sun is shining in the window...unless your mom wears you out at the pool.
As soon as I saw the submission for Diary of an Air Force Wife, I knew it was the one I wanted. I love the color, the action, the light, the processing. This photo is perfection and shows the energy of youth that mine shows. Being an Air Force Brat and an Army wife myself, I knew it was fate!

So excited by all the talent and creativity in this pool. See you next week!


XO- Stephanie


Uploaded by Dairy of An Air Force Wife on 04 Mar 09, 3.09 PM EDT.

11 comments:

Maureen said...

I love these shots of the kids in water. Such playful abandon and pure joy. Great captures, both of them.
♥ maureen

Anonymous said...

that expression is just priceless!!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Loving the youthful joy of each shot! Nice pairing. ♥tlb

Brooke said...

So fun! Nothing like capturing kids full of joy! Love these shots!

urban muser said...

i love them both. they are so similar, yet so different.

Kristine said...

so fun ♥

Kim Klassen said...

truly so beautiful. CONGRATS on this amazing new adventure.

xxo, kim

michel said...

wow nice pairing Stephanie! love these two. too!

Jamie said...

Makes me want to go to the pool - and for someone who hates swimsuits that is saying a lot.

serendipityrose said...

I like this site - love your pics Steph - as usual!

journeyswithasimplegirl said...

such amazing energy in both captures, kids + water ='s magic!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!