Wednesday, August 1, 2012

mosaic muse; everyday beauty

As I sit in my office and count the days (2!) until my vacation begins I dream of wide open spaces and fields of green. The Everyday Beauty Flickr pool has been helping me fuel these dreams. It seems that many of you have been taking advantage of the warm summer days and getting outdoors. I'm very inspired by all of the beautiful greens that you all have captured. I hope to enjoy and capture some greens of my own during my vacation to the west coast next week.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your summers with us in the Mortal Muses Flickr pools. We're happy to share these mosaics while we're hard at work on the site redesign. It's getting pretty exciting at Muse HQ and we're looking forward to the big reveal. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

This is such a lovely collection.

Anonymous said...

thank you for including me. what lovely company!

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!