Thursday, January 13, 2011

tongue action and running faces

Tongue action.

One of my dogs is an avid face maker, the other one can look grumpy. Yet they are never as hungry or sad as they look. And they totally know people think they are pretty. They use it to their advantage every time. Most of all I like my dogs running faces and tongue actions. I hardly ever capture it, but when I do I need to laugh out loud. They are the funniest clowns on earth.

I admire dogs for their authenticity, their ability to practice pure joy every single day. They never have a bad day and they inspire me to live up to their ideal life of joy, of being open minded and open hearted. They trust. Almost never fear. This happiness I describe is also shown in Rejardin's (aka Becky Sue) picture. And because her dark red beauty reminds me so much of my own.

See you in 9 days!

Love,
Suki of sukiphotography

Stella snow
Stella snow by Rejardin (aka Becky Sue)

6 comments:

blue elephant photography said...

these are very fun photos! i love the doggies =)

Justine said...

wonderful photographs, love Becky Sue's especially!

Kirstin said...

Wow! Dogs in action! Love these, Suki...

Becky Sue said...

Oh, thank you for featuring my sweet, crazy Stella! She's 9 months and I'm one of those annoying people that take too many pictures of their new baby. We received a lot of snow yesterday, almost 2'!, so I took a short video of her plowing through the snow. You can see it on my blog if you wish.

Suki, your dogs are beautiful! My sister is a long-time Aussie owner, they are very energetic with unique personalities!

GailO said...

Fantastic action shots!Gotta love the tongue:)

Unknown said...

Lovely as can be! : )

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!